Important Hotel Policies
Thank you for your interest in Hotel Santa Barbara for your group. Although we love celebrations, our property is NOT a good fit for bachelor and bachelorette parties, wedding party groups or birthday parties and similar events. We are a small, boutique hotel with indoor corridors and very strict No Party and Quiet policies.
Social Group Policy
(For full group policy contact General Manager)
- The credit card of the individual booking room will be subject to charges for damages, not to exceed $500, due to guest complaints regarding excessive noise during posted quiet hours.
- Each authorized guest name must be provided no later than the time of check in by the individual guaranteeing payment for room, not to exceed the following maximums: Standard Queen, King and Deluxe Queen – 2 guests; Double Queens, and Jr. Suite – 3 guests.
Please inquire Monday-Friday during business hours at 1 (800) 549-9869
Hotel Santa Barbara Wedding Block Information
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and thank you for considering Hotel Santa Barbara as an option for your out-of-town wedding guests.
If you plan to list Hotel Santa Barbara on the Save the Date information for your wedding guests, please note the following:
- Please fill out our Wedding Group Inquiry form prior to listing Hotel Santa Barbara for your wedding guests.
- The Hotel does not block or hold rooms for groups, or offer group discounts on weekends unless arranged in advance with the Sales Department.
- Each guest must reserve their room individually and provide a credit card and billing address to guarantee. We are not able to accept more than 2 reservations per person.
- All weekend reservations must include a Friday and Saturday night (no Saturday arrivals or departures).
- Wedding party gift bags and items delivered to the rooms or handed out at check-in must be arranged in advance with our Sales Department.
Please inquire Monday- Friday during business hours at 1 (800) 549-9869
Any reservation agent can take your wedding guest’s reservation at the number listed above.